Welcome to attend the EAAE seminar no. 183: Experimental and Behavioural Economics Research in Agri-Food and the Environment
The seminar will offer a space for debate, discussion and knowledge exchange among young and senior researchers from different sub-fields interested in experimental and behavioural economic methods both from a methodological or empirical perspective.
- Paolo Crosetto (INRAE, France) and
- Nikolaos Georgantzis (Burgundy School of Business Dijon, France)
Selected papers will have the opportunity to be published in the British Food Journal and the Agroeconomia Croatica.
- Experimental studies on food consumer behaviour, preferences, value perception
- Farmers’ behaviour towards economic incentives and sanctions
- Farmers’ behaviour under different policy scenarios
- Lab experiments, lab-in-the-field experimental studies, field experiments: design, evaluation, effects on the results
- Replications of registered/published experiments in agri-food and environmental economics and marketing
- Discussions of behavioural public policy/nudging related to decision-making in food system
- Theoretical and empirical advancements in behavioural economics with a special emphasis on the food system and its actors
TRAINING SESSION AND LIVE DISCUSSIONS
The possibility for interaction with distinguished researchers: Jens Rommel (Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences), Maurizio Canavari (University of Bologna), Andreas Drichoutis (Agricultural University of Athens), Carl-Johan Lagerkvist (Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences)